1. We desire to worship God with all our hearts. We want Jesus to be central as the Lord of our lives. We hunger for the fullness of the Spirit...His glory resting upon us.
2. We desire Spirit-enabled worship in a style that is intimate, dynamic, cultural, and life changing.
B. THE WORD
1.We want to hear the Word of God taught in a practical, inspiring way. We wish to hear God's current prophetic Word in conjunction with it.
2. We aim to hear and obey God's Word to us...to be "doers of the Word" who are transformed and becoming more like Jesus.
1. We are the family of God, one Body in Jesus Christ, joined together as brothers and sisters forever.
2. We seek to develop real, intimate, enabling friendships together, built on covenant love and faithfulness.
1. We believe that all Christians are called to serve Christ in the power of His Spirit, in ways that build up the local church.
2. We are called to:
-preach the gospel of the Kingdom
-persuade men to repent and believe in Jesus
-heal the sick
-care for the poor and those in need
-counsel those in need of God's wisdom
-teach believers to follow Christ
-give to the work of Christ
-train Christians to serve the Lord
1. We believe that all Christians should be trained to "do" the works of Christ.
2. We are committed to the "show and tell" model of training, in, which trainees are introduced to ministry and then nurtured during and after the training experience. We aim to provide training for all aspects of responsible Christian life and ministry.
1 .We aim to send trained personnel out on short-term "catalytic team" ministry assignments both to renew the church and enable church planting.
2. We aim to help plant 100 Vineyards in our regions and 10,000 Vineyards around the world in our generation.